Are you looking for a Veterinary Surgeon role with a difference?
Do you have a passion for Teaching?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join Medivet!
This role is for an experienced vet who will be a mentor and line manager for our mobile vet and nurse team who work in branches throughout our Dartford region in Kent.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone keen to move into the next stage in their career, with excellent long-term prospects for the right candidate.
This role allows time for someone who wants to continue clinical work and also has a passion for mentoring.
In return, we will provide strong mentorship, fantastic packages (see below) and the chance to be involved in cases using state-of-the-art technology. We provide all this whilst you continue to develop your career and get the most job satisfaction.
This is a full-time permanent position. This role covers 39 hours a week over 4 days, offering an attractive work-life balance with no weekends or on-call and a 4-day working week.
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to helping our Medivet community members achieve their goals.
Salary & benefits:
A very competitive package of up to £60,000 per annum depending on experience which includes:
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Vehicle or vehicle allowance
- - £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training
- - VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- - 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- - Fantastic career progression
- - A colleague of the month awards, Hills Staff Pet Feeding Schemes, plus many more benefits available!
- - You should be a registered Veterinary Surgeon with the RCVS who has 5 Years of experience.
- - Will work within branches in our Dartford region mentoring our currently mobile vets
Our modern, well-equipped veterinary practice is open 24-hours, providing exceptional emergency and routine care at every time of day. Offering a wide range of services and facilities, our experienced team go above and beyond to treat our patients like family.