An amazing opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join Medivet within our Sidcup Halfway, Sidcup Station Road, and Welling branches. You will be working to cover other team members' days off.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone keen to move into the next stage in their professional career. Working between these branches allows working with an ophthalmology certificate holder. You will also work with an experienced nursing team in all branches. All branches are multi-vet practices that can offer you support.
We will provide excellent career progression opportunities, a great work-life balance, a fantastic package (see below), and the chance to be involved in cases using state-of-the-art technology. We will provide all of this, whilst you continue to develop your career and get the most job satisfaction.
This position would either suit someone looking for support from experienced vets to develop or a more experienced vet who is looking for practices to work in with the caseload and equipment to allow completion of a certificate
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to helping our Medivet family members achieve their goals!
Salary & Benefits:
You will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- - This role works for a 4-day week plus 1:6 full weekends.
- - Salary package up to £45,000 depending on experience
- - 5 weeks' annual leave
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after every 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave per annum (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- - Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and holidays
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1-day 'Pet'ernity Leave
- - Certificate funding
We also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.