A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join Medivet branches in West Kingsdown, Gravesend, and Strood and become part of the growing Medivet community!
You will have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced vet and nursing team.
There will be No sole charge!
We also offer Flexibility available with this role and are open to candidates who want to work part-time.
These practices are well equipped with equipment such as dental X-rays, ultrasound, in-house lab, and digital X-rays.
Salary & benefits:
You will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- - This role works for a 4-day week plus 1:6 full weekends
- - Salary package up to £45,000 depending on experience
- - 5 weeks' annual leave
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after every 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave per annum (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- - Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and on holidays
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1-day 'Pet'ernity Leave
- - Certificate funding
We also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.