Registered Veterinary Nurse (Weekend Evenings) - Springfield Veterinary Group - Rotherham
We have an exciting opportunity for an RVN to join our emergency night team at Springfield Veterinary Hospital based in Rotherham.
We are a large veterinary hospital situated in South Yorkshire, rated as outstanding by the RCVS, and we are looking for a dynamic individual to work alongside our dedicated emergency night team of vets, nurses and support staff.
This is a varied role with lots of hands on nursing duties, including clinics and will also include some surgical nursing, with the emphasis being medical nursing. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in the delivery of exceptional animal care, be confident, an enthusiastic team player and an excellent communicator.
This role is to cover every Saturday and Sunday - 6.30pm - 7.30am (or similar).In return, you will receive the following package:
- Attractive pro rata salary up to £27k depending on experience
- Annual leave - up to 5 weeks plus Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Paid professional fees
- CPD encouraged
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Staff Discount Scheme
- A range of other employment benefits such as Perkbox, Sharesave scheme and much more!
If you would like to have an informal and confidential chat about this role please text/call Laura on 07880 374377. If you feel this is the ideal role for you please click Apply Now and upload your CV.