Here at Beeches Veterinary Centre, we are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our team. The daily workload includes a variety of first opinion consultations and/ or operations, based on the rota and personal interests.
The rota will include working 40 hours per week over 4 days. The shifts can be flexible depending on potential candidate requirements and include 1:4 Saturday mornings. There are no out of hours with this role. We will also accept applications for part-time candidates.
The salary for this role will be up to £55,000 depending on experience.
The Beeches is a local community Vets based in Melksham short distance from Bath and the lovely Cotswold/Wiltshire area. We have all the general equipment to support gold standard work such as an internal lab, a digital x-ray, a multiparameter, an ultrasound and we shall receive our brand-new dental x-ray imminently, to complement our facilities
Currently, we have 3 Veterinary Surgeons, 5 Registered Veterinary Nurses, Student Nurses, and a Support Team. We are happy to support any personal interest through tailored CPD or a certificate.
We are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon with a keen interest in medicine and looking to be part of a great team.
Benefits Veterinary Surgeon
Because our employee's matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from:
- 6.6 weeks (includes Bank Holidays)
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1500 allowance with 40hours hours paid pro-rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
- Relocation allowance up to £5,000
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH6017 when applying for this role.
To submit your application, click the apply now button.