We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Clinical Director to join us at Shipley & Idle Veterinary Centre. We are hoping the successful candidate will have a strong interest in growing the strengths of Shipley, to improve the sustainable profitability of the practice and the motivation of our staff in accordance with our core values. Offering a flexible split between clinical and managerial tasks, the working days will be varied but supported by a long-standing and experienced team. If you enjoy change management and driving a practice successfully then this role would be an exciting next step!
- Working a four-day week (FT)
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am to 1pm
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 7pm, No OOH
- Salary: Up to £70K DOE plus benefits and a £15K welcome bonus.
We have an amazing team, lovely clients and are also based in a fantastic location. We are only 15 minutes by train to central Leeds, yet woodland walks and the Yorkshire Dales are on our doorstep. Work/life balance highly rated! At the practice we see a mixture of routine and preventative work, as well as interesting medical and surgical cases. We provide first opinion care to small animals and work up our cases to the highest standard. We are very proud to also work with a local hedgehog charity.
We offer a friendly and welcoming team environment, where we fully support each other and enjoy our working days together. Our fantastic team is made up of 4 Vet Surgeons, 4 RVN's, SVN's, VCA's and Receptionists.
The role would suit a Veterinary Surgeon who is motivated and looking to develop their leadership and management skills as part of a smaller team. The successful applicant would have an eagerness to develop their understanding of the financial and operational performance of the business whilst continuing to provide high-quality clinical veterinary care.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Company bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH5476 when you apply.
To submit your application, click the apply button.