We are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join our successful Branch Welling.
By joining our professional, personable team in the practice, you’ll deliver exceptional care by going beyond consulting to listening and empathising, putting patients and clients first, always.
As a qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You’ll be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working in sole charge or as part of the wider team. Sharing our values of being trustworthy, caring, and progressive, you will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively, building trusting relationships with your colleagues, and harnessing our one-team culture.
You will also display good communication skills and the desire to share your knowledge and skills by being an outstanding, positive example to others.
Skills and experience:
- - The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years’ UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience and be confident in their recommendations.
- - You will be supported by an experienced Lead Vet and a New Grad.
- - You will have a mixed combination of both Medical and surgical cases
Salary and Benefits:
- - This role works to a 4 day week plus 1:6 full weekends
You will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- -Salary package up to £50,000 depending on experience
- - 5 weeks' annual leave
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after every 5 years of service
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave per annum (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA, and VDS fees paid
- - Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and on holidays
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1-day' Pet'ernity Leave
- - Certificate funding
We also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Our practice was founded in the 1930s and originally treated farm animals and police horses.
Now you'll find an experienced team of vets and nurses dedicated to providing your pet with exceptional care. We offer an excellent range of facilities and services to meet all of your pet's needs.