We have a fantastic opportunity at our Cranbrook practice for a Lead Vet
As a Lead Vet you will be responsible for leading the practice and its staff in providing the very best care to clients and pets. You’ll also have an active interest in the running of the practice and be rewarded for its success.
Work closely with the Partners and Head Nurse in order to achieve our objective of delivering exceptional veterinary care in a professional, caring and supportive manner.
- You will provide high standards of clinical care to your clients and patients and
direction and leadership to colleagues in practice, to ensure delivery against
agreed performance measures.
- You will be responsible for the financial and operational performance of your
practice and overall team performance and engagement.
- You will need to ensure the delivery of exceptional clinical quality and care
standards in your practice always encouraging a progressive clinical culture.
- You will follow Medivet policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented
in your practice and adhered to by all your team (e.g. Medivet preferred drug
- You will work with your Area Manager, Head Nurse and practice colleagues to
deliver exceptional care whilst driving your practice forward.
The role is full time working 4 days per week plus 1 in 3 Saturdays.
- Very competitive salary dependent on experience
- accommodation allowance per annum (FTE)
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance per annum (FTE)
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave per annum (FTE)
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum (FTE)
Benefits include: fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities, paid sabbatical after every five years’ service, company discounts and reward scheme, access to Employee Assistance Programme, additional benefits, including 100% attendance scheme and ‘peternity’
At Medivet Cranbrook, our team delivers the most accessible, comprehensive, high-quality veterinary care possible. We offer a full range of veterinary services and facilities, treating every patient as if they were members of our own family
Medivet Cranbrook has a range of excellent facilities including:
- In- House lab
- Keyhole Surgery
- And Many more