Here at Natures Vet, we are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to work part-time at our practices in Paulton and Radstock.
This is a part-time permanent role working 20 hours per week and every other Saturday morning. The weekdays could be a combination of full and half days to suit the candidate’s lifestyle. Full days will be from 8:30am - 6:30pm and half days are from 8:30am - 1:00pm. There are no out-of-hours involved.
The salary will be up to £25,000 depending on experience.
We are a two-branch established rural practice on the outskirts of the beautiful city of Bath. Our practices are fully equipped with air-conditioned consulting rooms, state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging facilities, friendly clients, and the best support staff any vet could wish for.
Currently, the practice has four Veterinary Surgeons, five Registered Veterinary Nurses, and eight Support Team Members who are looking forward to welcoming a new team member to the practice.
We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon who would be happy to do some sole charge work and who is confident with routine surgery.
Benefits Veterinary Surgeon
Because our employee's matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from:
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1,300 CPD allowance paid pro-rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
- Relocation allowance
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH6376 when applying for this role.
To submit your application, click the apply now button.