Inglis Veterinary Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a full or part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our busy hospital! You will have a good balance of shifts covering a range of nursing duties including theatre, prep, wards, and clinics.
- Full-time shifts are 40 hours per week over 4/5 days, between 7:30 am-7 pm on a rotational basis. There is a requirement to work approximately 1:6 weekends withstand down time, but we have only a very occasional need for out of hours due to our dedicated Night Nurses.
- The salary is from £24,000 depending on experience.
- Relocation allowance up to £5,000
- Welcome bonus of up to £1,500
We are a busy and well-established Veterinary Hospital with 8 branches located in Fife and Central Scotland. We are dedicated to providing our clients with an excellent care plan and offer our own out of hours services.
Our Cowdenbeath Branch is a clinical training centre for RDSVS Vet Students, we are a Nurse training practice, and we host IVC Graduate Academy Vets in practice! Our Dunfermline Satellite Branch on Hospital Hill is kitted out with excellent facilities such as a hydrotherapy tank for complementary therapy and across our branches, we have; digital x-ray, advanced ultrasound, multi-parameters, capnography, a full suite of laparoscopy and endoscopy, cat-only waiting and consult rooms, as well as fully equipped laboratories.
About the Team and Culture
We have a passionate and hardworking team of over 100 employees, including over 40 Registered Veterinary Nurses and Animal Care Assistants, 30 Vets and 30 Support Staff. In addition to our permanent staff, we have a visiting orthopaedic surgeon and dermatologist.
We are very enthusiastic about our teams’ development and currently have vets studying for certificates in medicine, surgery, and cardiology.
Our ideal applicant will be a qualified Registered Veterinary Nurse who will fit in with a large and vibrant team. You will be flexible, a team player, have high clinical standards and be dedicated to providing excellent client and patient care.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
• Increasing holiday based on length of service
• CPD paid days and allowance
• L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Birthday leave
• RCVS Membership paid
• VDS cover
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Service-related company sick pay
• Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please quote BH4921 when applying for this role.
To submit your application click the apply button.