What does flexibility mean to you?
For the Vets and Nurses at Medivet, it means being heard and having control. Your career and work-life balance dictates the exceptional care we can deliver to our communities, so it makes sense for us to accommodate what you need.
We are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join our team at Medivet Evegate (Montgomery Vets).
The ideal candidate will be confident in sole charge, with ideally at least 2 years experience. This position would suit a confident Veterinary Surgeon with GP experience and excellent client and communication skills.
Ideally, candidates would have an interest in exotic species, as this practice are specialists in this field. Strong mentorship and support will be available to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job.
We are a small, friendly practice that prides itself on exceptionally high standards of care. Our caseload is a small animals with some zoo/wildlife and exotic referrals.
The practice is located in beautiful countryside and near the sea in Smeeth near Ashford in Kent. Train to London from Ashford takes 40 minutes.
- - 5 weeks' annual leave
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after every 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave per annum (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- - Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and holidays
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1-day 'Pet'ernity Leave
We also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.