Join the Medivet Community and lead our friendly and well-established small animal practice in the historic market town Dartford. 5 minutes from historic Rochester, and a tight-knit community. Dartford is just a 30 min train ride from London
This is a full-time role, a 4-day week giving you an excellent work-life balance
The practice comes well equipped with a dental X-ray, a separate room in-house laboratory, and is located in a spacious building that has plenty of character!
This is a great opportunity to work alongside a long-standing team of devoted knowledgeable vets and a large team of enthusiastic experienced nurses. With access to Medivet’s multi-disciplinary certificate holders and advanced imaging equipment, progression to, or support of an existing certificate qualification would be actively encouraged. Strood is a busy practice with a varied caseload.
The successful candidate must have strong leadership skills, a client-oriented approach with excellent communication skills, and work to a very high standard both medically and surgically with the drive and ambition to help develop this practice further. The ideal candidate will be a certificate holder however this is not essential.
Salary and benefits:
- - 5 weeks' annual leave
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after every 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave per annum (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA, and VDS fees paid
- - Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, on high street, and on holidays
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1-day' Pet'ernity Leave
- - Certificate funding
We also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.