We are looking for a daytime medical or imaging certificate holder or someone who is currently working towards these certificates for our purpose-built practice in Quarrington.
We are developing Quarrington into the main hub for the branches in the region and are now recruiting with the aim to make the practice a 24-hour hospital with a separate night team. There is currently a surgical certificate holder who has a high surgical load and we are looking for colleagues to be able to help us offer a high level of care in the imaging and medical cases. An interest in dentistry would also be great but not essential.
As full-time, this role is worked over a 4-day week with 1:3 Saturdays or 1:6 Saturday and Sunday days. Any combination of hours will be considered for part-time candidates.
Salary package of up to £72,369 PA, Including:
- - Accommodation allowance
- -Vehicle allowance or company vehicle
- - Payment of VDS/BVA/RCVS fees
- - CPD Allowance
- - Relocation package of up to £2000
- - 3 days paid CPD leave per year
- - 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
- - 4-day week plus 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekend
- - Pension scheme
- - Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
- - Funded certificate opportunities
- - Annual pay reviews
- - Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
- - Colleague purchase scheme. Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- - Hapibenefits – Receive a range of discounts on your shopping, entertainment, and meals out. 24-hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
The practice is based in a rural setting, close to Sleaford and with good links to the A1 and train lines.
The branch is purpose-built and has a separate lab, pharmacy, dentistry room, imaging room, and two surgical theatres. It also has five consult rooms with separate cat and dog waiting for areas and wards. It also has Silver status in the cat-friendly clinic accreditation.