Building the best place to work in the veterinary industry is creating exceptional opportunities for people like you.
Here, you won’t just be part of the team, you’ll be part of our nationwide family. We’ve built a network of 330 practices with 20 state-of-the-art 24-hour centres that are all home to a family of professionals who provide a high standard of care. You won’t just help to deliver care, you’ll deliver exceptional care for your patients and clients. And you’ll do it all supported by your colleagues and some of the best training and development in the industry.
Join us where we’re building better every day.
Joining our professional, personable team in our East Oxford practice, you’ll deliver exceptional care by going beyond consulting to listening and empathising, putting patients and clients first, always.
As a qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You’ll be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working some sole charge or as part of the wider team. Sharing our values of being trustworthy, caring, and progressive, you will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively, building trusting relationships with your colleagues, and harnessing our one-team culture. You will also display good communication skills and the desire to share your knowledge and skills by being an outstanding, positive example to others.
Rewards and Benefits:
Joining our national network of veterinary surgeons at Medivet offers exceptional opportunities for career development while enjoying a very competitive salary package.
- - (FTE)
- - 5 weeks' annual leave
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after every 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- - Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and holidays.
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1-day 'Pet'ernity Leave
- We also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 50 miles from your current home address.
- We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
East Oxford is a fantastic practice with a wonderful team. Located close to some of our other Oxford clinics, East Oxford is also only a short distance from ou24-hourur hospital practice. The practice is well equipped with radiography, ultrasound, and also a laparoscopic surgical kit.