An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Lead Veterinary Surgeon our team at our Crouch End practice in North London.
This is a clinical leadership role, ensuring the delivery of exceptional clinical quality and care within your practice as well as overall team performance and engagement, encouraging a progressive clinical culture!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone make this practice their own, driving the clinic forward with the support of your Area Manager, HVN and colleagues in practice.
This role works to our 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends.
Full time salary package up to £67,369 per annum depending on experience to include:
- - Attractive monthly commission scheme (based on clinic performance)
- - 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- - Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
Crouch End - Zasman Vet have been part of the Medivet family since 2018!
The practice is equipped with digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound machine, tono-pen, microscope, in-house biochemistry and haematology machines.
The growing nursing team is made up of our HVN, SVN and VCA and we're recruiting for an additional RVN and Veterinary Care Assistant.
Crouch End is just a short drive away from our Hendon 24-Hour Hospital. Here, you will have access to the most advanced diagnostic techniques such as CT-scan and MRI. You will also have access to their specialized services when it comes to more complex cases and procedures such as orthopaedics.
Hendon 24-Hour also have a dedicated night team where all of our out of hour care is managed.
Not familiar with the area? The surgery is based in a lovely part of London with a very villagey feel - lots of coffee shops, restaurants and Alexandra Palace right on our doorstep!