An exciting opportunity has become available for a Veterinary Surgeon, to join our supportive and friendly team here in the historic town of Chatham. Typically, this position is 4/5 days per week, with 1:3 Saturdays only, however we understand that one size doesn’t necessarily fit all, and so we may be able to offer a degree of flexibility around this standard pattern. No OOH or On Call. Part Time applicants will also be considered.
As a Veterinary Surgeon of Easipetcare, you will be working closely with the Vet team, as well as the Practice Principal to champion high standards of patient care within the practice. Our deceivingly specious small animal practice is located just off the main Chatham high street, which provides a varied consulting caseload that will allow a less experienced Veterinary Surgeons to hone their skills and will keep the experienced Vet stimulated! The opportunity to perform surgery will be accommodated on a rotational basis, and you will be fully supported by a long standing and experienced nursing team.
We have free accommodation for our newest member of the team if this is needed. No bills to pay or deduction from your salary, all within easy reach of all your much-needed amenities.
• Up to £75,000 per annum depending on experience
• Relocation Allowance paying up to £5,000, (subject to eligibility) & Visa Sponsorship
• Welcome Bonus £3,000 - £1,500 on appointment + a further £1,500 on successful completion of probationary period
• Bonus Scheme, (Average of £1,000 PM)
At Easipetcare we pride ourselves on offering high quality vet care at prices affordable to all. We take pleasure in being able to offer a full range of first opinion veterinary services at affordable prices. Our practice is conveniently located just off the M20 and is easily commutable from London (Just under 1hr). Our deceivingly large and airy practice boasts 4 consult rooms; a dedicated x-ray and ultrasound room; a large modern theatre and prep room. This is a unique opportunity to join a super friendly team and work in a supportive environment that offers the scope for further development in your chosen area of interest.
About the Team and Culture
We are a 5 Vet practice with a super support team of 3 RVN's, 1 SVN, 1 ANA and our wonderfully efficient receptionists. We have our Practice principle who is dedicated to supporting the team, with a great focus of his being on work life balance, development, and opportunity for the team. Our clinic has an established client base, and our team are passionate about providing gold standard care to our clients and their pets. We are very focused on celebrating our wonderful and do so often with in practice awards and regular Costa Friday treats!
Our ideal candidate would have post graduate experience. Both Full Time and Part Time applicants are welcome.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
• 6.6 weeks number of holidays including bank holidays
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1,250 per annum CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro-rata
• Certificate support (not standard, needs confirmed for each advert)
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch and quote reference BH6059.
To submit your application, click the apply now button.