Salary up to £70,000
A proudly independent small animal vet practice is looking for a Vet to join their friendly team due to expansion. Would you like to spend your days in a quintessential English market town which is renowned for its fine food and drink?
The practice has all the tech, as well as a modern diagnostic suite with digital radiography and ultrasound, a separate dental suite and a spacious prep area leading to a dedicated operating theatre. It’s got everything you need!
The team are extremely friendly, consisting of 4 vets and very experienced nursing staff. They often receive free cake and treats from clients; it is a lovely practice to work in with a lot of fun to be had!
- Full time role – 4-day week.
- 9am – 5.30/6pm
- The practice proudly still does their own out-of-hours:
- 1 night on call per week and 1 in 5 weekends on call
The ideal candidate:
My client is looking for an experienced Vet to join their team, a Vet who is happy to help with their support of their new graduate.
My client is looking for a Vet who is keen to pursue a role in an independent practice. Potential opportunity to become a partner in the future if that is a route you were hoping to pursue.
- Competitive Salary – Up to £70k for an experienced Vet.
- RCVS / VDS
- Gym membership
- Staff discount for pets
- Holidays 28 days including bank holidays.
- CPD: £2000 per annum but courses are always open for discussion. Certificates encouraged.
To submit your application click the apply button.
Alternatively for more information on the exciting opportunity, please contact Lorna on the number supplied in the contact details.