An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our wonderful team at Medivet Stanmore in Greater London.
The practice is led by Magda, our lovely Branch Partner who is completing her certificate in Ophthalmology. Magda is very skilled with ultrasound - especially of the heart. She sees eye and cardiology cases for the other clinics within the group.
We are seeking a supportive vet, confident with routine procedures. There is a minimal sole charge, and we are happy to accommodate part-time or flexible hours.
This role also has fantastic progression opportunities and could offer full or part-time partnerships for the right candidate.
Full-time salary package up to £57,369 per annum depending on experience to include:
- - 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- - 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after every 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- - Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and holidays
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1-day 'Pet'ernity Leave
We're a small and friendly practice with a nice, loyal client base. There is a lovely sense of community in the area, and we are friends with the local traders which provides a welcoming village feel.
The practice is equipped with a slit lamp, pan-ophthalmoscope, ultrasound, and X-ray and we feed into our local hospitals for CT, MRI, and out-of-hour care, managed by our dedicated night team.
You'll be joining a lovely team made up of our Branch Partner, Magda, our Practice Coordinator, Jasmine, and Mollie our Patient Care Assistant.
Medivet Stanmore is nestled on high street in a parade of shops, just a short walk away from Stanmore Station where you have access to Jubilee Tube Line and West Midland Trains. We also have on-site parking available.