Exciting new opportunity available for a Senior Clinical Director in Shropshire with Severn Edge Veterinary Group. Starting salary of £75k DOE!Within our group, we aim to be the Veterinary Employer of choice and to create a culture where we are the best place for people to work, grow, be happy and feel supported and cared for.
We are looking for a Vet who is ready to progress in their career into a Senior Clinical Director role. This role will be covering all 11 branches of Severn Edge Veterinary Group and you will be primarily based in our Hospital in Bridgnorth and report in to the Regional Director.
This role will involve travelling to the practices, meeting the teams, offering support, leadership, commercial and strategic direction. One of your main focuses will be to help drive Clinical cohesion across the group and with our brand new Bridgnorth Hospital, opening in spring 2023.
If you are currently be a Clinical Director in a small animal practice looking for the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you!This role will be key in supporting the strategic direction and leadership, providing:-
The candidate we are looking for would need to be currently demonstrating:
- Great people and leadership skills to generate high engagement within the team, region and practices
- Excellent communication skills delivering all key messages across the Hub
- Working closely with Regional Director, Hub Clinical Leads, Operations Support Manager, HR, Finance and all other support staff resources
- Business development knowledge, interpreting financial information, data and KPI Dashboards
- Ability to look for new and additional services and build on overall practice and team development
- Carrying out regular practice visits, attend and present at regional hub meetings and work alongside other Senior Clinical Directors across the wider North team
The ideal candidate would be a progressive thinker with the ability to grow and develop the practices in their care to establish long term success. The candidate would need to be able to support the Regional Director in providing:
- Highly successful and inspirational leadership
- Create an environment for exemplary clinical care, and new clinical services
- Established quality improvement framework embraced by the practice
- Oversee a culture of outstanding client service
- Consistent financial performance, meeting and exceeding budget regularly
- Outstanding communication skills leading to exceptional engagement of the team
- Successful management of Severn Edge Veterinary Group
- Creation of robust budgets and consistent delivery of the Group budget
- Timely management of all issues within the Group
- Good leadership skills generating high engagement within the Group
- Good communication skills delivering all key messages across the Group
- Contribution to the development of the group
The role is full time working 40 hours per week, although a degree of flexibility will be required. You will be rewarded with a generous benefits package, which will include:
So, if you enjoy taking the lead and supporting teams to achieve great results and have experience of multi-site management, then this could be the next challenge for you!
- Competitive starting salary of £75k, depending on experience, plus practice bonus scheme
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Private healthcare
- Leadership training is very much encouraged and fully funded
- Company pension scheme
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Generously funded CPD allowance
- Colleague discount on pet treatments and products
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption pay
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Perkbox, Cycle to Work Scheme, Gymflex, and more!
If you are interested in this fantastic role please click Apply Now and upload your CV.