We are looking for a part-time or full-time vet to join us at our Hucknall practice.
Full-time hours are 09:00-19:00 four days a week plus a Saturday rota and if you are interested in part-time hours, we are happy to discuss this with you.
Salary of up to £62,369 PA, including:
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
- - Payment of VDS, BVA, and RCVS fees
- - CPD allowance
- - Relocation package of up to £2000
- - 3 days of paid CPD leave per year
- - 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
- - a 4-day week plus 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekend
- - Pension scheme
- - Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
- - Funded Certificate opportunities
- - Annual pay reviews
- - Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
- - Colleague purchase scheme
- - Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- - Hapibenefits – Receive a range of discounts on your shopping, entertainment, and meals out
- - 24-hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
The Hucknall practice has a four-vet team, one of which has a certificate in surgery, supported by a team of support staff consisting of a head nurse, four RVNs, five SVN, and three patient care assistants.
The practice is fully equipped including a separate operating theatre, digital x-ray, ultrasound, and endoscopy with access to MRI and CT scanner at our orthopaedic referral clinic - East Midlands Referrals