We are looking for a veterinary nurse to join the friendly and well-established team in our Sherwood group.
The team works over three sites in the Nottingham area: Sherwood, Arnold Coppice, and Netherfield. The practices are all busy and well run with a really supportive team ethos. We are looking for someone who is confident with nursing clinics and who ideally would like to clinical coach our enthusiastic student nurses.
This is a permanent, full-time role working 40 hours a week and 1 in 8 weekends. Weekends are currently worked at our outstanding Alfreton Park, 24-hour Hospital on a 1:8 shared rota. Access to this hospital gives our staff and clients access to the best care we can possibly provide
Starting salary of £30,000 PA
- - Relocation package of up to £2000
- - £750 CPD allowance plus 2 days paid leave
- - RCVS and VDS fees paid
- - Pension Scheme
- - Access to a large amount of in-house CPD, including a head nurse training scheme
- - 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- - Ongoing training and fantastic career progression opportunities
- - 24-hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
- - Hapibenefits - Exclusive retail, days out, and holiday discounts available
- - Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- - Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
You will be working as part of a team with other RVNs, SVN, Patient Care Assistants, and our very experienced reception team.
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to helping our Medivet family members achieve their goals.
Medivet Sherwood is located in the town centre close to all amenities, and only 1.5 miles from Nottingham city centre. Nottingham is a city in central England’s Midlands region and close proximity to East Midlands airport. It’s known for its role in the Robin Hood legend and for the hilltop Nottingham Castle Museum and Art Gallery, rebuilt many times since the medieval era.
Sherwood is the main practice with branches at Netherfield and Arnold. Facilities available include, ultrasound/digital X-ray/ECG, this practice has been newly redecorated.
As well as our in-house services at Medivet Sherwood, you’ll also get access to all the services available across the entire Medivet group, which include MRI and CT.