Medivet Washingborough are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join our friendly team, either full or part-time.
The ideal candidate will need to be a qualified MRCVS, already have good experience gained in small animal practice, be competent in clinical examination and surgery, and confident in working in sole charge or as part of a wider team.
This is a permanent, full, or part-time role working up to 4 days per week plus 1:3 Saturdays or 1:6 full weekends.
Salary package of up to £57,369 PA including:
- - Accommodation Allowance
- - Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
- - CDP Allowance
- - Payment of RCVS, VDS, and BVA fees
- - Relocation package of up to £2000
- - 3 days paid CPD leave per year
- - 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
- - 4-day week plus 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekend
- - Pension scheme
- - Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
- - Funded Certificate opportunities
- - Annual pay reviews
- - Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
- - Colleague purchase scheme
- - Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- - Hapibenefits – Receive a range of discounts on your shopping, entertainment, and meals out
- - 24-hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
Further education and development of colleagues are actively encouraged and a certificate can be supported for the successful candidate.
We can support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK. With current Covid19 regulations, we will offer relocation and quarantine support for entering the UK.
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within our roles and are truly committed to helping our Medivet family members achieve their goals.
The practice is situated in a lovely village of Washingborough located very close to Lincoln city. It is RCVS accredited with a good caseload both medical and surgical.
The team currently consists of a lead vet, a head nurse, a student nurse, and patient care assistants. The team are welcoming and have a great, friendly bond with their clients.