We are looking to recruit 1 to 2 enthusiastic and committed Veterinary Surgeons who will fit in with our existing family. We currently employ, 7 Vets and 5 RVN’s with additional auxiliary staff covering all the 3 branches. Each practice has fantastic medical and surgical facilities. Hartburn and Nunthorpe are both Core Standard practices, accredited by the RCVS and our Preston Farm branch is a newly accredited Small Animal Veterinary Hospital.
Strong communication skills are essential.
JP Vets will support all successful candidates with advanced certificate support and CPD. We will also support those in need of temporary or permanent accommodation.
The practice does also treat exotic animals. Ongoing training will be offered to those candidates who show an active interest in expanding their knowledge in this area. This is non-essential and each practice is predominantly small animal.
What we offer to you
- Competitive Salary Starting at £38,000 for New Graduates and rising (negotiable based on experience)
- 4 Day working week with fixed chosen day off
- Advanced Certificate support (un-capped)
- CPD budget. (un-capped)
- No OOH
- 4 weeks paid holidays (excluding bank holidays)
- 1 in 3 Saturdays (mornings only) (rota’d) / No Sundays
- Accommodation (negotiable)
- Generous Profit Share Scheme
- Part-Time or Full-time positions available