We are looking for a registered veterinary nurse with a passion for developing others to join our Sutton area.
The role will be predominately focused on providing clinical coaching to our wonderful student population. Alongside this, you'll continue with clinical duties, working closely with Veterinary Surgeons in different practice environments, performing essential nursing duties, and ensuring pets have everything they need while allowing you to gain exposure to varied surgeries and learn from a diverse team of veterinary professionals!
You will be able to work on your own or as part of a team and be able to use your own initiative. You’ll have a friendly and positive attitude and want to progress and expand both your and others’ knowledge and skills further.
Salary and Benefits:
· - Salary of £30,000 PA depending on experience
· - Relocation package of up to £2000
· - CPD allowance of £750 plus 2 days paid leave
· - RCVS and BVNA fees paid
· - Access to a large amount of in-house CPD, including a head nurse training scheme
· - 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
· - Ongoing training and fantastic career progression opportunities
· - 24-hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
· - Hapibenefits - Exclusive retail, days out, and holiday discounts available
· - Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
· - Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
Medivet is growing rapidly, and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to helping our Medivet family members achieve their goals.
Skills and experience:
Must be a qualified clinical coach and have a full driving licence