Registered Veterinary Nurse - Springfield Veterinary Group - Rotherham
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an RVN to join the team at our Springfield Veterinary Hospital based in Rotherham. We also welcome applications from experienced and confident final year student nurses.
We are a large veterinary hospital situated in South Yorkshire, rated as outstanding by the RCVS, and we are looking for a dynamic individual to work alongside our dedicated team of vets, nurses and support staff.
This is a varied role, working with both surgical and medical certificate holders, which will include lots of hands on nursing, allowing you to be the nurse you trained to be! There will also be an opportunity to do some clinics occasionally, to help with holiday cover and scope to improve knowledge.
This is a full-time role of 40 hours per week and will also include 1 in 6 weekends (weekend rota may be subject to change).We are offering an attractive salary, commensurate with experience, plus the following fantastic benefits:
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Paid professional fees
- CPD encouraged
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- Company Pension Scheme - auto enrolment and hassle free!
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions, over 300 across CVS
- Staff Discount Scheme
- A range of other employment benefits such as Perkbox, Sharesave scheme and much more!
If you would like to have an informal and confidential chat about this role please text/call Laura on 07880 374377. Or if you feel this is the ideal role for you please click Apply Now and upload your CV.