Join our team and work to our new 4-day week, enabling fantastic work-life balance with no impact to your salary!
We value our nurses and recognise the integral part they play within our teams. This new and improved rota will provide our exceptional RVNs with more flexibility and well-earned time back during the week.
In addition to better work-life balance, we are truly committed to helping our Medivet community achieve their goals.
Our dedicated learning platform provides collective support with tips and tricks across the whole of Medivet and online learning which you can manage at your own pace. No matter where you are within your career you will have access to further training and support with all the tools to continue your professional development.
This is a maternity cover contract however we are always seeking passionate RVNs and would look to find you another suitable opportunity within our Medivet family!
Salary, hours and benefits:
- - Salary £32,500 per annum
- - 4-day week with 1:6 weekends
- - Hours 08:30-18:00 and 10:00-19:00 / 38.66 hours per week
- - £750 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave and in-house CPD available
- - RCVS and VDS fees paid
- - 5 weeks paid annual leave (equivalent to 22.7 days) plus bank holidays
- - Fair share of bank holiday cover with time back in lieu
- - Minimal on-call duties to support our dedicated night team, if required
- - Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- - Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- - Improved Maternity and Paternity Leave
- - 100% attendance scheme and ‘peternity’ leave
Medivet Ickenham is a spacious 1st opinion practice in Greater London. The team are well established in the area and have a great client base.
The role would be ideal for a RVN eager to take their first step into a Head Nurse position. Here, you will be joining a genuine and friendly team made up of Vas, our Lead Vet and Rebecca our Student Nurse.
While this is a maternity cover contract, we are always looking passionate RVN's to join our Medivet family, and would seek to find the successful candidate a permanent position with us!