An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front Of House Nurse to join our award-winning Hendon 24-Hour Hospital.
- Build up Nurse consults within Hendon and liaises with the Lead Vet to build up the caseload.
- Client bond - this will include being the first point of contact within the clinic including any new mobile staff.
- Liaising with clinic patients daily.
- Help lead a team of six, including advising of clinical expertise and carrying out training.
- Puppy parties.
- Support with the medical health plan.
- Leading personal development reviews and one-to-one.
- PCA training - including reception and emergency training.
- Triaging appointments.
- Administrative duties of practice.
- Clinical duties may include helping out with patients within the hospital.
Salary, hours, and benefits:
- - Salary up to £32,615 per annum, depending on experience
- - £300 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave and in-house CPD available
- - RCVS and VDS fees paid
- - 5 weeks paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- - Fair share of bank holiday cover with time back in lieu
- - Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- - Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- - Improved Maternity and Paternity Leave
- - 100% attendance scheme
- - ‘Paternity’ leave
Medivet Hendon 24-Hour is a bustling hospital, it has recently been recognised as one of London’s best veterinary practices.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly experienced team led by Branch Partner and Vet, Jerry Dunne.
We have seven permanent Veterinary Surgeons plus a large volume of mobile and referring vets on any given day, including certificate holders or those currently undertaking a certificate, and a fantastic nursing and support team of 12.
It houses an MRI/CT unit and so treats much interesting neurology, medicine, surgical and other cases. Additionally, Hendon 24hr is equipped with endoscopy, arthroscopy, digital x-ray, ultrasound, multi-parameter monitors, in-house blood, and much more! The group is also supported by its pet blood bank, laboratory as well as other services.
It supports Medivet clinics in all of Northwest London but also the whole of Southern England, with interesting and complicated cases.