We have a great reputation in the area. We work to high standards and aim to improve what/how we offer to our clients.
Our team consists of 3 Vets, 6 RVNs, 3 ANAs, 6 Receptionists
We value the input of each team member
The role involves surgical, medical and consulting. Daily consults for all vets, a rota for surgery/theatre work to enable each vet time in theatre.
We are looking for a veterinary surgeon who is confident to complete all routine surgeries, and ability to perform routine consults in 15mins.
- 40 hour week on a rota basis working between 8:30am and 6pm
- One half day off per week.
- 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 9 to 12 – sole charge
- 1 hour for lunch daily where the clinic is closed
- No OOH
Confidence in routine surgeries such as cat spay, cat castrates, dog castrates, bitch spays, dentals and small lump removals is ideal.
- Salary depending on experience
- Subsidised accommodation available
- Sponsorship considered for overseas applicants
- VDS paid
- RCVS membership reimbursed, and a second subscription such as BSAVA
- 25 days annual leave + all bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health shield membership once employed for 6 months
- CPD encouraged and £1000 total
- Certificates considered and supported (learning agreement to be discussed)
Situated close to North Norfolk
Starting from £40,000 depending on experience.
To submit your application please click the apply now button.