CVS Southport - Clinical Director - Salary range up to £75k DOE - Relocation allowance available - Visa costs fully funded - Offering a bespoke Bonus Scheme
Exciting opportunity available at a brand new Greenfield practice site in Southport!
Are you motivated by a stimulating challenge? Can you see yourself as a key player in this exciting venture? Do you have the drive and ambition and relish the concept of shaping the future of this practice with a new team of like-minded colleagues?
You will be working in a purpose-built, well-equipped practice consisting of four consult rooms, one theatre, a dental suite, a host of facilities and with room to grow and expand the services offered.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Vet who is interested in taking the next step in their career and leading a brand new team. You will work as Clinical Director, shaping the future of our new practice and steering the way forward, building a new client base and offering the best in small animal care. The successful candidate will have a strong interest in growing new business and leading and motivating a team. You will enjoy being commercially aware and still keeping a clinical hand in practice.
The role would suit a Veterinary Surgeon who is motivated and looking to develop or build on their leadership and management skills. The successful applicant will have an eagerness to develop their understanding of the financial and operational performance of the business whilst continuing to provide high quality clinical veterinary care.
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- Company pension scheme
- 2 weeks sick pay
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- CPD allowance and access to a suite of internal CPD courses
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- CVS Staff Discount Scheme
- CVS Shareshave scheme
- A range of other employment benefits such as Perkbox, flexigym and cycle to work schemes, along with many others!
To apply for this fantastic role, please click Apply Now and upload your CV. To have an informal and confidential chat about this role please text/call Laura on 0788 037 4377.