Veterinary Surgeon (NO OOH)
We are seeking an experienced, confident SA vet with a can-do approach.
If you are keen, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and have a compassionate manner, you could be just the vet we are looking for!
You must have excellent bedside manner and communication skills and strive to deliver outstanding veterinary care and customer service.
- - RCVS accredited SA practice with a strong focus on client service and gold standard patient care
- - Purpose-built and pleasant premises in the heart of Rustington, West Sussex, with lots of natural light
- - Long-standing, the experienced, reputable support team of RVNs
- - Professional, friendly and knowledgeable front-of-house team
The position involves all aspects of first opinion work and we encourage clinical freedom and responsibility from our vets to work up their cases from presentation to completion. We believe quality, not quantity is what is best for our team and patients.
Are you looking for:
- - A better work/life balance?
- - A reputable first opinion independent practice?
- - Clinical responsibility and freedom without micro-management?
- - The chance to work up cases to the highest level?
- - Focused on clinical excellence?
- - Self-motivated, hardworking, and reliable?
- - Clinically confident and capable with some sole charge?
- - Dedicated and willing to go that extra mile to ensure that client satisfaction and clinical services are delivered?
Do you have?
- - Some first opinion UK experience with a high standard of written and spoken English?
- - A friendly team-focused approach
- - A desire to bond with clients and build your own client base?
Rustington is an attractive and well-equipped seaside town between the Sea and South Downs National Park. It is the perfect location for watersports, walking, cycling, and exploring.
Chichester, Worthing, and Brighton are within easy reach, and London is commutable via train.
We are looking for a capable and caring vet with a forward-thinking approach to deliver outstanding service to our loyal clients and their pets. A desire to bond with clients and build their own client base is essential.
- - No OOH
- - Average 35-40hrs a week
- - Monday – Friday 3 early finishes a week
- - Shifts 8.30am-4pm / 8.30am-7pm
- - Part-time and flexible hours would be considered
- - Late shift Weekday inpatient care only
- - 1:8 Weekend day shifts (includes branch work)
- - 1:2 Saturday mornings
- - Shared bank holidays (day shifts and inpatient care) pro rota
A great package
- - 5 weeks holiday
- - Birthday leave
- - Excellent remuneration commensurate with experience
- - Generous CPD allowance
- - Paid VDS Membership
- - Company Pension Scheme
- - Discounted veterinary products and services for own pets
- - Relocation package available
- - Temporary accommodation available during relocation
Our facilities & services
- - Modern laboratory suite
- - Automatic x-rays and developing facilities
- - In House Dental Suite
- - Ultrasound
- - Well established Pet Health Plan Scheme
- - Modern PMS
- - Minimum 15-minute consultation appointments