Here at Hungerford Vets we are looking for a Clinical Director to join our team. This is an opportunity to work with a current Clinical Director to look to provide a refreshing outlook to our practice. The right candidate will have autonomy to decide their own workload, shift patterns, and responsibilities within the clinic and provide a clear direction to the practice to build the environment needed to drive the business forward.
The rota will involve working 40 hours per week averaging over 4 days, with the opportunity to take control over a practice located in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Shift patterns and work to be decided by the candidate in their new role. Out of hours and weekend work is negotiable for the right candidate.
The salary for this role is up to £70,000 depending on experience. They’re also offering up to £5000 for relocation support, as well as a £5000 golden handshake!
Our Belmont branch is fully equipped with all the modern equipment needed to provide a high-quality service. Some highlights include digital x-ray, ultrasound, tonometry, fully equipped theatre
and three consulting rooms
We currently have 12 Veterinary Surgeons, and 15 Registered Veterinary Nurses split into two branches, with certificate holders in Surgery and Ophthalmology. The right candidate will have the opportunity to run the branch as their own practice while operating under the Hungerford Vets umbrella.
We are looking for a Clinical Director who has good communication, is motivated and driven, with an interest in progressing their career into management and team building. No experience is necessary, but it would be beneficial.
Because our employee's matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from:
- IVC standard annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- There is no set CPD budget but the practice would be happy to support with this.
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH6012 when applying for this role.
To submit your application, click the apply now button.