Veterinary Surgeon – Full-time or Part-Time or Flexible Hours – Merthyr Tydfil Vets4Pets
Merthyr Tydfil Vets4Pets is a growing business looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their dedicated team!
This exciting opportunity is for a Full-time or a Part-time vet, but because it’s important to us to find the right person to work alongside us, we’re happy to offer greater flexibility and a rota that can be planned around what works best for you.
You will be a key member of the team with a good general surgical and medical background and confident with sole charge, as this is an occasional requirement of the role. To help you on your day’s consults, we have blocked time off in your diary for you to catch up and maybe have a cup of tea.
You will be given the opportunity to develop and refine your own clinical interests to the highest level. CPD is strongly encouraged and supported, and we’ll tailor this to your needs.
Merthyr Tydfil Vets4Pets is equipped with a digital X-ray, a dental X-ray machine to help raise the standard of dental treatments, an ultrasound machine and an inhouse lab. The practice is located on the edge of the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park and has great road links with Cardiff City being only 30 minutes away.
Benefits we offer:
- Salary between £45k and £55k (pro rata)
- Annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service (pro rata)
- Generous CPD tailored to your needs
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- No OOH
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards, including 20% off at Pets at Home, The Groom Room and Vet Group as well as discounts with high street retailers
- Free onsite parking
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service, and would like to join our great team, then we would love to hear from you.
For more information, or to submit your application click the apply now button.