We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly team in Derby. This is a full-time role working 40 hours a week over 5 days with a combination of early and late shifts and 1 in 3 Saturdays. There are no OOH with this post.
Our fast-paced practices are very busy with a high surgical case load which allows for surgical progression for those with a keen interest in soft tissue and routine surgery.
Salary up to £35K DOE plus benefits
At Easipetcare we pride ourselves on offering high quality vet care at prices affordable to all. We take pleasure in being able to offer a full range of first opinion veterinary services at constantly low prices.
Easipetcare, Derby is a large and modern practice with 4 consult rooms, a dedicated x-ray and ultrasound room and a large modern theatre and prep room. The practice has excellent transport links, including the M1 and a direct train to London. We also have the lovely Peak District National Park nearby.
We are a 3 Veterinary Surgeon practice with a super support team of 3 Veterinary Nurses and our wonderfully efficient receptionists. Our clinic has an established client base, and our team are passionate about providing gold standard care to our clients and their pets. Our highly experienced Practice Principal regularly provides rewards to our team with Costa Fridays and our monthly practice star award celebrates our employee’s achievements.
• Champion of our core values
• Ability and willingness to share knowledge and mentor/be mentored by others
• Contribute to the practice protocols to facilitate the continuous improvement of clinical standards
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Approachable, caring and empathic whilst instilling a positive “can do” attitude amongst fellow colleagues.
• Be passionate about all aspects of your veterinary work
- 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please use BH4946 as a reference when applying for this role.
To submit your application click the apply button.