Building the best place to work in the veterinary industry is creating exceptional opportunities for people like you.
Here, you won’t just be part of the team, you’ll be part of our nationwide family. We’ve built a network of 330 practices with 20 state-of-the-art 24-hour centres that are all home to a family of professionals who provide a high standard of care. You won’t just help to deliver care; you’ll deliver exceptional care for your patients and clients. And you’ll do it all supported by your colleagues and some of the best training and development in the industry.
Join us where we’re building better every day.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our Kensington 24-Hour Hospital.
The role plays a crucial part in our hospital and would suit someone with an interest in imaging or a medicine certificate holder.
Joining our national network of veterinary surgeons at Medivet offers exceptional opportunities for career development while enjoying a very competitive salary package.
Competitive remuneration package depending on experience to include:
- - 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after every 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- - Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and holidays.
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1-day 'Pet'ernity Leave
- - Responsibility for inpatient management and medical workup of patients in your care
- - Work alongside ward nurses to provide exceptional patient care
- - Some consults are required as part of this role, but predominantly responsible for inpatient care and internal transfers of patients to the hospital for further investigations and treatment
Medivet Kensington is a lovely light, spacious and purpose-built hospital in Central London.
The hospital is excellently equipped with digital x-ray, laparoscopic stack system, dental x-ray full in-house lab, ultrasound, separate dog and cat wards, isolation, and two operating theatres - we also have a staff area and kitchenette.
The clinic is located close to Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, with plenty of nice cafes, and a 5-minute walk from Gloucester Road tube station and multiple nearby bus routes.
Here, we take internal patient transfers from our surrounding London clinics and our dedicated night team manages all out-of-hour care.