White Horse Vets in Calne is a friendly and family-orientated veterinary practice, which has recently joined the Medivet family. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our excellent team. White Horse Vets is a professional, busy but fun environment where the client and patient care are of high importance.
The branch has onsite parking and is located within Calne Town with close access for lunch-time refreshments from neighbouring shops and cafes or a walk in the countryside to get some well-earned fresh air.
Equipment includes an operating theatre, digital X-ray and in-house lab, Ultrasound.
Accommodation potentially available upon request
Working 40hrs a week with 1:4 Saturday work is rewarded with a salary based on experience. We actively encourage further study with CPD allowance and study leave, along with 5 weeks holiday a year.
- -Are you a Qualified Veterinary Nurse looking for a new challenge?
- -Is teamwork a strength of yours and is the ability to work in a busy established practice an exciting prospect for you?
- -Are you keen to build relationships with clients and are you comfortable liaising with other veterinary team members, specialists, and service providers?
- -Do you want to work in a fun and friendly practice, in a truly lovely part of Wiltshire?
- - CPD allowance plus 2 days of paid leave
- - RCVS and BVNA fees paid
- - Access to a large amount of in-house CPD, including a head nurse training scheme
- - 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- - Ongoing training and fantastic career progression opportunities
- - 24-hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
- - Exclusive retail, days out, and holiday discounts are available
- - Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- - Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
And much more!
If you like the sound of this role then we would love to hear from you and please do check out the White Horse Vets website for more information
Skills and experience:
- - You must be a Qualified Veterinary Nurse who is registered with the RCVS.