We’re a community of passionate veterinary professionals, committed to providing exceptional care. We’re looking for dedicated, forward-thinking, and caring vets to join our growing community.
We provide our team ongoing support, development opportunities, access to advanced equipment and skills, in-house training, and a whole host of other benefits. Everything you need to help you on your journey to veterinary excellence!
We are looking for a veterinary surgeon with 3 or more years of experience in small animal practice to join our Lyneham branch. The ideal candidate will be; confident with routine surgery and medicine, assured in their communication, comfortable working as part of a wider team as well as the practice team, happy with sole charge responsibilities, keen to develop their clinical skillset, and share our core Medivet values of being caring, progressive and trustworthy.
Salary & Benefits:
- - Salary package up to £65,000 depending on experience (inclusive of allowances)
- - A 4-day working week
- - 5 weeks' annual leave
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after every 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days of CPD leave
- - RCVS, BVA, and VDS fees paid
- - Option for a company vehicle
- - Support with certificates and career development
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and holidays.
- -100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1-day' Pet'ernity Leave
A 4-day working week with a consistent day off
1:3 or 1:4 Saturday shifts
Sole charge but you will be working closely with the nearby Calne practice
We can offer relocation allowances should you move more than 50 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Skills and experience:
- - You must be a Veterinary Surgeon who is registered with the RCVS.
Lyneham is a single vet practice led by our wonderful Lead Vet Jane Lyons who also leads the nearby Calne Practice. Lyneham is a newly refurbished branch with great facilities and Calne is a more mature practice, located in a gorgeous old building. The position is primarily focused at the Lyneham practice but could feature occasional work at Calne if required.