Due to an internal move, we are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join our team at Medivet Redbourn Priory in Hertfordshire.
This role would suit someone with a surgical bias. The current setup allows for minimal consults so you're free to focus on your surgical interest!
We encourage you to pursue your interests and can provide support should you wish to work towards further qualifications.
Full-time salary package up to £62,369 per annum depending on experience to include:
- - 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after every 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave
- - RCVS, BVA, and VDS fees paid
- - 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- - Fair share of BH and on-call duties at Watford 24-Hour
- - Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and holidays.
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1-day' Pet'ernity Leave
Redbourn Priory, also known as Nine Lives Vets has been part of the Medivet family in 2019!
It is a busy clinic in the beautiful village of Redbourn, close to Harpenden, St Albans, and Hemel Hempstead. The team is made up of Debra, our lovely Lead Vet with three additional vets at full capacity, and supported by our Head Nurse and SVNs Rachel and Louise.
The clinic is well equipped with in-house blood machines, digital radiography (including dental radiography), and ultrasound. We have our Watford 24-Hour Hospital a short drive away where you will have access to a fully equipped theatre, CT, laparoscopy, endoscopy, orthopaedic, and spinal surgery services, as well as 24-hour care for your patients.