We are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join our team at Finsbury Park in North London.
Medivet Finsbury Park is well established and has been serving the local community for over 30 years! The team is led by Branch Partner, Sian and supported by our Head Nurse and SVN.
We work on a 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends.
This role would suit a good all-rounder, confident with basic routine surgeries and happy with a mix of consults and ops.
We encourage you to pursue your interests with support should you wish to work towards further qualifications.
Full-time salary package up to £57,369 per annum depending on experience to include:
- - 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after every 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- - Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and holidays.
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1-day 'Pet'ernity Leave
We also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 50 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Finsbury Park is well equipped for 1st opinion practice, with access to our local Medivet hospitals for CT and MRI.
The practice feeds into Medivet Kensington for all out-of-hours care, managed by our dedicated night team - we also have an ambulance in the region to support with hospitalisation of patients.
Not familiar with the area? The practice is situated on Blackstock Road just a 7-10 minutes walk from Finsbury Park and Arsenal stations for London Underground and National Rail.