Joining our professional, personable team in the practice, you’ll deliver exceptional care by going beyond consulting to listen and empathising, putting patients and clients first, always.
In this diverse and dynamic role, you’ll be an RCVS Registered Nurse with small animal practice experience, you put high standards of patient care first and can demonstrate how you’ve worked with empathy and demonstrated initiative when needed. You also understand not only your role but also the capabilities of PCA’s and student nurses, and are eager to help colleagues to develop their skills and knowledge.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values of being trustworthy, caring and progressive showing your passion and professionalism for working as one team to deliver exceptional care.
We fully support our nurses in completing certificates to further their knowledge, and offer supportive, engaging career pathways. Our dedicated learning platform provides collective support with tips and tricks across the whole of Medivet and online learning which you can manage at your own pace.
No matter where you are within your career you will have access to further training and support with all the tools to continue your professional development.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £30,000 FTE
- £700 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave (FTE) and in-house CPD available
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave (equivalent to 22.7 days) plus bank holidays
- Minimal on-call duties to support our dedicated night team, if required
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Improved Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 100% attendance scheme and ‘peternity’ leave