The A-team: would you like to be a part of a young and vibrant veterinary team, surrounded by beautiful beaches, charming pubs and breath-taking scenery on the stunning Pembrokeshire/Carmarthenshire Border?
Founded in 1956 by W. G. Allen, MRCVS in Whitland, and servicing areas mainly to the west. Primarily, a dairy practice, but still mixed in providing day to day first opinion care for other species. Equine and Small Animal out of hours duties are outsourced to local hospitals.
This position is open to veterinary practitioners of all levels who are driven to succeed and provide a second-to-none service across our Practice.
We are looking for someone that has a genuine interest in farming and ruminant species generally.
Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence, be RCVS registered and hold OV OCQ (TT).
- Salary ranging from £30,000 + accommodation for a graduate (or up to £6,000 housing allowance) to £48,000 + accommodation for a veterinarian qualified 6+ years (or up to £6,000 housing allowance) per annum.
- A dog friendly vehicle or motoring expenses
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank holidays or time off in lieu
- 5 days funded CPD, as well as in House training and XL Vet Graduate Programmes
- An equal and fair on call rota to ensure our practitioners have a great work-life balance
- Compensation for weekend and overtime worked.
Whitland (mentioned in the Sunday Times’ Best Places to Live)
Market Town with ancient abbey ruins where St. David was educated. Hywel Dda, the Welsh nobleman, codified the Laws of this Country including the earliest references to farm assurance and ethical trading.
This role is available from April 2022.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button now.