Come and join our friendly unicorn-loving team at Medivet Carpenders Park!
Medivet Carpenders Park, also known on Facebook as ‘The Clinic with the most Unicorns in the world’ are advocates of celebrating difference.
This busy team led by our Branch Partner Ana provides care not only for dogs, cats, and other small pets but also for a variety of local wildlife.
We are seeking a second vet to complete our team, working a maximum of 1-day sole charge, supported by our Head Nurse, SVN, and Veterinary Care Assistant.
This position is open to vets of all levels of experience, and we are happy to accommodate part-time or flexible hours.
If you have an adventurous soul and a kind heart, then this could be exactly the right place for you!
Full-time salary package up to £57,369 per annum depending on experience to include:
- - 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after every 5 years of service)
- - 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA, and VDS fees paid
- - Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and holidays.
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1-day' Pet'ernity Leave
Carpenders Park benefits from being only 15 minutes from our Watford Hospital where you have further access to diagnostic ultrasound, endoscopy, CT, dental X-ray, and a full orthopaedic theatre, with a team of numerous certificate holders in Medicine, Surgery, and Imaging.
Our hospital vets are always on hand to help you work up tricky cases and provide advanced surgical procedures for your patients.
Not familiar with the area? Carpenders Park is a suburb of Watford. The clinic is situated right next to Carpenders Park Overground with quick direct links into North West London for all the capital has to offer.