We are looking for a veterinary surgeon with a dermatology certificate to join us at our 24-hour hospital in Alfreton, working days on either a full or part-time basis.
This is a permanent full or part-time role. A full-time position comprises of 39 hours per week which will comprise of 4 full days plus 1:6 weekend days and any part-time working proposals will be considered.
Salary up to £72,369 PA and above if the applicant is already a dermatology certificate holder or up to £57,369 PA plus funding for a certificate in dermatology.
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Vehicle allowance or company vehicle
- - CPD allowance
- - Payment of RCVS, VDS &BVA fees
- - Relocation package of up to £2000
- - 3 days paid CPD to leave per year
- - 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
- - 4-day week plus 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekend
- - Pension scheme
- - Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
- - Funded Certificate opportunities
- - Annual pay reviews
- - Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
- - Colleague purchase scheme
- - Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- - Hapibenefits – Receive a range of discounts on your shopping, entertainment, and meals out
- - 24-hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
Employee development is actively encouraged and funded certificate opportunities are available.
The hospital is close to the Peak District and is the main hub for the Nottinghamshire region Medivet practices. It is run by two branch partners, with regional support and an experienced team of vets and nurses, many of whom hold certificates in various fields including Surgery, ECC, Ophthalmology, and Cardiology, or are working towards them.