We are looking for a 2nd part-time Lead Vet to help run and manage our well-established practice in Balderton. This position is an excellent opportunity for some to step up to or continue a leadership role with the added benefit of sharing the load with another Lead Vet.
The role will be for 2-3 days per week, plus 1:3 Saturdays or 1:6 Saturdays and Sundays, and will help with the continuation of leadership when the other Lead Vet isn't in practice.
As Lead Vet, you will be expected to work in conjunction with the other Lead vet to:
- - Provide high standards of clinical care to your clients and patients
- - Provide direction and leadership to colleagues in practice
- - Be responsible for the financial and operational performance of your practice and overall team performance and engagement
- - Drive and deliver exceptional clinical standards in your practice and empower your team to do the same
- - Drive and deliver the commercial performance of the practice and ensure your practice colleagues are all aware of what is required and support all to achieve
You will have support from your Area Manager and Regional Director to assist, develop and guide you in your role.
Development of our practices and teams is really important and there will be the opportunity for a fully-funded certificate for the right candidate.
Salary package of up to £67,369 PA (pro-rata) including:
- - Relocation package of up to £2000
- - 3 days paid CPD leave per year
- - 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
- - 4 day week plus 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekend
- - Pension scheme
- - Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
- - Funded Certificate opportunities
- - Annual pay reviews
- - Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
- - Colleague purchase scheme
- - Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- - Hapibenefits – Receive a range of discounts on your shopping, entertainment, and meals out
- - 24-hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to helping our Medivet family members achieve their goals.
The branch is situated in Balderton, which is on the edge of Newark, an active market town in Nottinghamshire. It is well-equipped and you will have the opportunity to develop yourself in your chosen interests in practice.
The practice has excellent transport links with it being less than a mile from the A1 and the train station having direct links to stations between London, Edinburgh, Nottingham, and Lincoln.