Ever fancied working in the Peak District? Well, look no further!
A fabulous opportunity has opened up for someone who fancies working in one of England's more picturesque locations (well, we think so!) as a vet based at New Mills in the peak district.
We're offering a 4-day week with Fridays off, meaning you'll have a 3-day weekend as standard!
So what are we hoping you'll bring to the role?
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years' UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience. This is definitely a role that you could make your own, with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop this branch alongside an enthusiastic and friendly team. To help make our veterinary care available to clients who work weekdays, we also work some weekends (this is usually a 1 in 3 single days or 1 in 6 full weekends), but on the plus side, we won't be asking you to do any OOH!
Career progression is actively promoted and we are always very happy to talk about helping you take the next steps in your career - including certificate support.
Salary & Benefits:
- Very competitive salary package up to £66,469 depending on experience
- Medivet Vehicle
- CPD allowance of £1,500 plus 3 days of CPD leave
- VDS, RCVS, and BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Paid 4-week sabbaticals every 5 years of service
- Enhanced maternity - 13 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks half pay and 13 weeks statutory pay
- Long service rewards
- Discounts on several everyday items and activities through HapiBenefits
- Relocation packages available
We'd love to see you become part of the New Mills team - and we'd be more than happy to chat to you further about it if you think you might be interested.
Any informal inquiries can be directed to email@example.com
New Mills has a very established and experienced team including a dedicated Branch Partner, a Veterinary Surgeon who is completing a certificate in dermatology, and an experienced supportive Head Nurse.
New Mills is very active in the community giving presentations at local schools and participating in local fairs. This practice is soon to be refurbished.