Medivet Crowle is recruiting for a lead veterinary surgeon to join our friendly, dedicated, and supportive team.
This is a clinical leadership position and is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to take ownership to make a practice their own. We are looking for a great communicator, someone with ambition and drive to lead the team and to ensure our wonderful clients and patients is given gold standard care.
This is a permanent, full-time position working 4 days a week and 1:6 full weekends.
Salary package of up to £74,400 PA Including:
- - Accommodation Allowance
- - Vehicle allowance or company vehicle
- - CPD Allowance
- - Payment of RCVS, VDS, and BVA fees
- - Relocation package of up to £2000
- - 3 days paid CPD leave per year
- - 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
- - 4 day week plus 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekend
- - Pension scheme
- - Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
- - Funded Certificate opportunities
- - Annual pay reviews
- - Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
- - Colleague purchase scheme
- - Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- - Hapibenefits – Receive a range of discounts on your shopping, entertainment, and meals out
- - 24-hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
We can support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within our roles and are truly committed to helping our Medivet family members achieve their goals.
Crowle is a historical market town based in the beautiful North Lincolnshire countryside just off the M180 and M18 motorways allowing easy transport links to the Lincolnshire Wolds, Hull, Doncaster, Lincoln, and York. It is a bustling town with restaurants, a cinema, shopping parks, and many other activities.
As well as our in-house services at the Crowle branch, you will also get access to all the services available across the Medivet group which include CT Imaging, hydrotherapy, MRI, and Ultrasound.
For those who enjoy the country air and long walks, Scunthorpe is a stone's throw away from the rolling hills of the Lincolnshire Wolds which is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty and the highest land between Kent and Yorkshire. In the Wold, there are many quaint market villages with plenty of independent shops and history to explore.
To the East, there is the popular seaside resort of Cleethorpes with many traditional seaside restaurants and activities.