The Kingston Veterinary Group have an excellent opportunity for an Equine Vet to join their team at Woodlands Equine Centre! This is an ambulatory care role based at our purpose-built centre, where you will be able to work up your own cases.
We are happy to offer flexible shifts for the right candidate, on average this will be 40 hours per week about 5 days, between 8:30 am-6 pm. Weekends are a maximum of 1:4 with the potential to move to 1:8 in the future.
Salary is between £45,000-£60,000 depending on experience and we offer a golden handshake of £5000!
We are a well-established practice, based in the heart of Dorset, just one hour from the beautiful coastline, and close to a direct rail link to London. We put animal care at the heart of everything we do and pride ourselves in having a loyal client base. Our practice is equipped with all the usual facilities including digital X-ray, video endoscopy, gastroscopy, and surgical facilities.
You would be joining our team of 4 Vets, 2 Nurses and 3 support staff, who feel that a dedicated vet who is enthusiastic about client care and wants a supportive working environment would be perfect for the role. We adopt a family-like, positive ethos in our surgery and want the successful candidate to fit right into our team. You will preferably have equine experience however this is not essential.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH5250 when applying for this role.
To submit your application click the apply button.