Do you have or are working towards a Certificate in Exotics?
Looking to join a practice with an established exotics client base?
Here at Anton Vets in Andover we are looking to welcome an additional Exotics Veterinary Surgeon to our team. Whether you are currently studying for your Certificate or are already an Exotics Certificate holder we want to hear from you!
Our practice is purpose built with 6 consulting rooms, 1 large operating theatre, separate dental theatre, imaging suite, 6 wards including a separate exotic ward as well as all the tools you will need such as CT scanner and ultrasound.
Ideally we are looking for you to join our team on a full time 40 hour per week contract with a share in the on call rota (Exotics only), however we are happy to talk flexible working and would welcome part-time/job share applications.
In return you will receive:
- Attractive salary that is negotiable to reflect your experience and lucrative bonus scheme
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- We can also support and help fund Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 working Visa
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- Relocation package available of up to £5k
- RCVS and VDS feed paid
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Excellent Pension scheme - auto-enrolment and hassle free!
- And many other benefits to suit your needs such as Gymflex, Perkbox, Cycle to Work and more!
Interested in this role? Please apply now including your CV. For an informal chat about the role or help applying please call / text Sian in the recruitment team on 07747 761590