An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly and supportive team here at Animates Veterinary Clinic, Thurlby and Market Deeping!
First opinion general practice, primarily small animal role but we do have an exotics department with potential development in this area, if the candidate is interested.
Some duties can include but not limited to:
General case management including consulting, operating, and in-patient care.
Fully equipped general practice with spacious premises. Separate cat and dog wards, separate exotic hospital.
We are in Lincolnshire on the border near Cambridgeshire and Rutland. There is easy access to London, the midlands, and the north via a nearby main trainline. Lovely rural location with fantastic clients.
About the Team and Culture
11 Veterinary Surgeons, 10 RVN, 6 SVN, 6 VCA, 7 support, Exotic Specialist, ECC and Ophthalmology certificate holders, 2 recent graduates, 1 new graduate. We have an excellent level of experience to support all stages of a VS career.
We would be happy to consider both experienced and inexperienced applicants. Experience isn't necessary as we are happy to support development. What we are looking for is someone with the right attitude to fit our team, working together to continue to provide the excellent level of care we are proud of.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH5543 when applying for this role.
To submit your application click the apply button.