Millpark Vets are looking for a full time (minimum 34 hours per week) Veterinary Surgeon to join our team of vets, nurses, and support staff to provide exceptional client and patient care. The practice has recently been refurbished to a high standard and we need a dynamic, enthusiastic vet to join our team and contribute to the success of our practice!
What can we offer?
• A 4-day week (if full time)
• No on-call or bank holidays, Saturday mornings on a rota basis
• Supportive and friendly team
• Relocation support of up to £5000
The salary for this role is £40,000 to £55,000 subject to experience, plus benefits and relocation package.
We have the usual equipment that you would expect including digital and dental radiography, ultrasound, multiparameter monitoring and more. You will be joining two other vets, two RVN's and a VCA. We also support the local hedgehog rescue.
The successful candidate will be a good team player who is keen to learn and progress, have a good sense of humour, and have a passion for the role. We are looking for someone with great communication skills - both with clients and the rest of the team. Previous practical experience is essential.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• RCVS fees are paid as well as certificates are funded and encouraged o
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please use BH3124 as a reference when applying for this role.
To submit your application, click the apply now button.