• Salary from £30, 000 to £70, 000
• Fantastic Facilities in a Purpose-built practice
• Wonderful Work/Life Balance; ‘True’ 4-day Working Week
I am looking to recruit a new Veterinary Surgeon to join a friendly and enthusiastic practice in East London. The Practice are looking for a small animal vet who is passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients.
Your role will involve you working alongside a team of experienced Veterinary Surgeon to contribute towards providing a high standard of clinical care to their clients and their animals. You will be a key participant in the running of our dynamic and forward-thinking clinic, supporting the Head Vet and the rest of the veterinary team.
The Practice is situated in the beautiful Walthamstow area of London with several facilities of places to eat, drink and shop close by. The practice is also housed in a purpose built facility with an excellent array of equipment on hand.
• Digital X-Ray
• In-House Laboratory
• Plus, much more
- Salary is competitive depending on experience
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Cycle scheme
- Mindful Living Courses
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Cover
- Compassionate leave on the loss of a pet
- Employee Discount
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS & RCVS fee’s covered
- 4-day week (8 hour shifts)
- 1:4 weekends (2 days off in lieu the following week)
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Veterinary Surgeon confident with all routine procedures and surgeries.
- You will be passionate about animal care and have previous experience of working in a small animal practice.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the details further, get in touch with Jake @Purosearch